Awwww!! At last! I am on sick leave today due to dysmenorrhea and headache. So I am just home, getting some rest and yeah yipeee!! this is my chance to update my blog. Ang dami kong utang na kwento! Waaah!!!
Ok, let's start with the most recent one and I am too much excited about this. New year, new place. We're moving to Melbourne!! Wohooo!! Believe it or not, I like it more there than Sydney. I had this moment while traveling to City and then going back to the airport, there's this "I am home" feeling. I don't know why. It's the atmosphere perhaps? It's true, pampamilya ang Melbourne (or feeling ko lang?! hehe). Basta nagustuhan ko ang Melby ;-)
Last week, we flew to Melb to watch the Australian Open and stroll around the City. Well, that was the original plan four months ago before the announcement. It was in October when they announced that Finance will move to the main office in Melbourne. The idea of moving out was not clear then. We have prayed for this, if it is God's will for us to live to another state. Life is already comfortable in Sydney, we have frienda and spiritual family. But then, His plan is getting more clear each day as the date of the transfer is approaching. Since November, we heard about the "do not be afraid", "be courageous", "getting out of your comfort zone" messages. God is even sending people to be our contact in Melbourne, He is providing the resources. It's definite, that He is preparing us and making a way for the transfer.
Change of plan. For three days, we did the house inspection, watched tennis, and met the families who are our soon-to-be fellow Melburnians. Here are the photos of the houses that we viewed last Saturday and Monday. Sana ma-approve ang aming application :-)
House #1
House #2
House #3
House #4
Snapshots of the AU open and our side trips to the Dela Cruz, Montana and Caina family. Thank you for welcoming and accommodating us. See you again soon!
![]() |
| konting practice pa dy sa pagbuhat ;-) |
| serena williams and roger federer sa background :-) |
| hisense arena |
![]() |
| sydney friends |
| with kuya matthew |
| ganda ng bahay nila myla |
| with the Montana family |
| with the Caina family |
| family picture ahihi |







No comments:
Post a Comment