Thursday, January 26, 2012

Patingin-tingin

di naman makabili.
Haaay...isang malaking buntong hininga.
Why too soon?? That was my reaction when we saw the for sale sign the other night. We always eye for this house and wish that if ever this one is to be sold, we will buy it! Oh well, wishful thinking lang naman hehe. To our curiosity (how does it look inside), Cesar and I went to the scheduled inspection. You could hear our "wows", "pwede" as we walk and inspect the every part of the house. Before we left, super tanong si mister sa agent about the processing, as if we are potential buyers haha! I felt frustrated when we got home though. You know the feeling of you have always hoped for this very thing and there's an opportunity to be yours and yet there's the big BUT. We are not ready to be home owners just yet. If only we'd win the lottery, this will solved our finances.
Why do we like this property? The location is very good. It is a corner lot and it is near the shops, train station, schools, child care, and 30-minute drive to the city. The interior is also superb. It has 3 bedrooms (the master bedroom has an en suite and a walk-in closet), another toilet and powder room. All rooms are located at the ground floor and the kitchen, the big open living and dining area are at first floor. This is because you can see from upstairs the view of the city skyline.
*Sigh*
I was thinking of this until evening. I find peace and contentment when I prayed. I trust His timing. The house is not for us. The best is yet to come..Sometimes, when I want to have something, I envy other people's blessings and forget to count mine. God wants to correct this corrupt attitude. He is teaching me to trust Him more. In His time, He will bless us with a lovely house. So while waiting, we will be good stewards and be contented of what we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment