when god writes your love story
in august 2008, i have made a decision that has a significant influence in my life now, that is to give god the pen and let him write my love story. and the rest was HIStory.
I was so aware of the fact that it was God who was leading each step, guiding each conversation, painting each sunset, and standing over us with a smile. The cheap, imitation romance I'd known before simply could not be compared to this new kind of love I had discovered. I was daily amazed that I had come from a place of heartbreak, confusion, and compromise in relationships, to a dream come true. I had discovered a kind of divine love that can't even be found in the fairy tales, simply by giving God the pen of my life's story and allowing Him to write each chapter. He was interested in this part of my life. He did have a plan! And He has one for you, too.
God did it to eric and leslie. He did it to me and cesar.
And He has one for you, too.
it all begins with a decision.
let go..and let God.
No comments:
Post a Comment