one of the blogs that i follow is carla's (rica peralejo). for one reason that is i admire her wisdom. i would like to repost this one..
Q: Are you friends with your ex's like Bernard Palanca and Piolo Pascual?
A: They're not my close friends, but they're also not my enemies. I personally don't think it's necessary to be friends with them, especially with everything that I have to do in one day, and the fact that I've got Joe and he's already more then enough, possessing everything that I would possibly need from a man.
Truth is, I think that insisting on maintaining friendship or communication between two people after their failed romance is immature and foolish. One doesn't really need it.
Bumping into each other though and being kind to acknowledge each other's presence, and maybe even small chats if needed, are ok. But to linger is a different story; what would you talk about each other, your past? Why it didn't work out? That's silly.
i love the answer. very true :)
No comments:
Post a Comment