Sunday, October 3, 2010

Almost 7km

I ran and walked this morning. Getting ready for the 10.10.10 Run for Pasig river. For this week, my plan is to run 30 minutes on the threadmill everyday. Focus. Focus. Focus. I am not a serious runner though. My goal is to finish the 5k run strong. I have learned my lesson from the last Figaro run. It's like getting into the battle without having any preparation. No exercise, no stretching, no running on the threadmill, no gearing up at all! Though I finished the race, I suffered the consequence of not having enough training. I brought home my certificate of completion and aching muscles. For the whole week, I cannot walk and move my both legs properly. But not this time, not anymore! Three words to meet my goal:

Focus. Discipline. Perseverance.

thanks jenny for the company!

Then, I just thought, if only I could reach you by running and walking, though it will take me hundreds of miles, I will do it just to be with you. Because I miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment