Friday, October 22, 2010

Early birthday wish..

GRANTED!! Wohooo!! Thank you, TATAY!!! You are so good!!

Today, I received a letter from the Case Officer via email. "I am pleased to advise that a visa have been granted to you." I was shaking and crying when I read this. Wow!! The wait is finally over. I will be with hubby soon...very very soon :-)

It's going to be a Happy Birthday to Me! Yahoo!! I can't contain the happiness ahihi. The best Ka talaga Lord!!

-----------------------------------

Included in the documentation that we need to submit is our history. Here's a bit of my 7 pages love story :-)

Boracay has one of the beautiful sunsets in the world. As it was not our first time here, from the usual viewing of the sunset on the beach, Cesar hired a boat to witness it while sailing the sea. Still, at that time, I do not have an idea of what’s going to happen. We have 3 companions in the boat, the one who maneuvers the sails, his assistant and another assistant to take photos. When we reached the spot, Cesar told the boatman to stop. The moment has finally arrived. Cesar took out the ring and asked, “Pam, will you marry me?” I couldn’t speak and had a sudden flashback from the day we first met and what we have gone through. This is it! I said YES. On January 10, 2010 at 5:55 pm, we were engaged. On that day, I thought that we were going to witness one of the beautiful sunsets, but it was the sunset that witnessed a sweet memorable marriage proposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment