Monday, February 21, 2011

Araw ng mga puso..

I got him something that's very close to his heart.
I bought this from a side-walk store in Parramatta. Good thing
they have a Superman figure that week.
Papahuli ba naman si Mister??! Syempre hindi!!

Thank you, Dy for the lovely flowers.
You're the Man!! Mahal na mahal kita!

We were supposed to have dinner date at the revolving restaurant but since we were not able to do the reservation, we decided to celebrate valentine's in a practical yet romantic way. After work, Cesar and I met up at Circular Quay. We had different kinds of sushi for dinner and cheesecake for dessert while sitting on the benches along the Opera House fronting the Harbour bridge. We took the ferry going home and since mahangin at malamig, hubby put his arms around me. I always like the part whenever we passed by under the Harbour Bridge. Kay gandang pagmasdan habang katabi ko ang lalaki na pinakamamahal ko. Awwww!! Ang sarap maging corny sa pag-ibig :-)
Thank you Lord for Cesar, my superhero, my love, my valentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment