Monday, February 21, 2011

Thank you heaps, OneSteel!


I have worked for OneSteel for only two months but I have met few wonderful and nice people even for a very short period of time. I can say that I've got a very good Accounts Payable training and background at Shell and I really am very thankful for that. They were amazed at how quickly I understood the process. On my first day, I was trained to use JD Edwards and oh la!! the next day, I was confidently doing my job and meeting the SLA! Thank God for wisdom!! I even got a chance to talk to our BigBoss at the kitchen. She said that she's really sad that I am leaving the company because she heard all the good job that I was doing. Wow!! That was overwhelming! I have never expected to hear those words from our General Manager. Praise God for that!

Last Friday was my last day. My team leader hugged me twice before she left the office. Some of the Filo Mafia and some AP people joined me to lunch. Then before going home, everyone in the team hugged me and say their Thank you's and goodbyes. I have felt the support and the care. And what a surprise!! Salome gave me flowers! That is so sweet!! Salome looks like a Filipina and she's one of those who have warmly welcomed me during my first few weeks at the office.

Thank you so much, Salome!

Since we cannot bring this to Melbourne (sad face),
we decided to give the flowers to the Filipina attendant at the hotel.


May God bless the people that I have worked for and worked with.

No comments:

Post a Comment