Hubby booked the schedule for me and gave me a two-week allowance to review for the Learner's driving exam. And mind you, before the exam, everyday he always asks me if I have read the manual or do the practice sets online. Ang higpit naman talaga ng asawa ko! Haha! Two things why he finally convinced me to take the exam: 1. so that I can start the driving lesson already (and drive Clarky?!? hehe) 2. para may id ako (they always ask for the driver's license for identification).
And so last Monday, I took the written exam which is computerized by the way. I was confident while answering and was so excited to finish because almost all the questions were in the practice set. I knew from then that I will pass. Out of the 32 questions, there are only 2 questions that I was not sure of. It took me for about 15 minutes until I finish and tadaaaa!!!! When I got the result......it's failed.
WHAAAT???? Oh yes, it's failed. I can't believe it!!! I have shown hubby the result and like me, he was disappointed. I told him that something is wrong because the questions are just the same with the practice sets. Unless the answers in the practice set are incorrect. He pushed me to inquire again of my score. I prayed..then nag-ipon ng lakas ng loob..
"Hi, I just took the computerized exam and my result is failed. May I know how many correct answers did I get?...blah...blah...blah..."
I have waited for a while and then the lady called my name. "We want you to take the exam again because there was an error in the computer system."
This time, I was nervous. What if bagsak talaga ako?!? Ayayay!! Kaloka, from 2, naging 4 ang questions na hindi ako sure.
The supervisor printed the result..ang lakas ng tibok ng puso ko...Yay!!! I passed!! And my score...tumataginting na 100%..Wohooo!! Salamat Lord!! Salamat din po for my ever supportive hubby :-)
The lady (na mukhang masungit) told me that it was good that I inquired because the problem was brought to their attention. It was also good for the next set of examiners as the system error has been fixed.
The lady (na mukhang masungit) told me that it was good that I inquired because the problem was brought to their attention. It was also good for the next set of examiners as the system error has been fixed.
![]() |
| yay!! may id na ko! |

No comments:
Post a Comment