Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Best Wishes

Hi pam...really sorry, it took me a while to write back to you!
I am really surprised with the turn of events bet you and ces...never the less, I am so happy knowing that you are happy finding your husband to be!
I am also blessed with the way things are working for cesar..how God works in his life and reveal Himself to him...what a great God we have!
I pray you to have a wonderful wedding and an even better marriage life...I really pray too that you would follow him soon...
I can just imagine that you may be busy with a lot of things now..and I know that a lot more will come with the change that is bound to happen...may you always be favoured with wisdom in the things that you do and may the Lord bless you in all your plans...
Really sorry that it took me a while to write but, I am always reading your tweets and you are always in thoughts.
Luv u lots pam! Best wishes!

email i received from joni today. she is one woman that i look up to. i admire her wisdom and faith as well as i respect her advices. i missed joni and our bible study in the office. she is one of the few whom i share my heart with. she knows everything about my love stories! well, almost.

thank you for praying with me, joni! indeed, it was an answered prayer.

hoping to visit her and alan in london with cesar :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment